If you are like most people, you don't cherish the thought of throwing your hard-earned money away. While automobile insurance is a requirement, that doesn't mean you have to settle for a high-priced product.
If you'd like to compare the rates from several different companies to get the best bargain, simply enter your zip code in the box above, and let us help you. We'll give you quotes from multiple carriers so you can shop for the best quote... right from your own couch or office.
Don't drive all over town or spend your valuable time on the phone. Get your quotes now.
In Arizona, the law requires Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage. This is considered Liability Insurance, and it will cover another person's injury or property damage if you are involved in an accident.
It will NOT cover yours.
The minimum amount of coverage required is $15,000 / $30,000 / $10,000.
That equates to $15,000 per person (limited to a single accident,) $30,000 per accident for bodily injury, and $10,000 per accident for property damage.
In order to have your own personal injuries covered under an auto policy, you would need to carry Medical Payments coverage.
The law requires that each driver be insured. Unfortunately though, there are large numbers of uninsured drivers on the road. If you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, you might not be able to collect damages.
You can help protect yourself against that situation by adding Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage. That coverage would enable you to make a claim through your own insurance company if the other driver was uninsured.
You may not be aware of this, but insurance companies use your credit score to help determine your auto insurance premium. The companies have discovered a direct link between a person's credit score and his/her probability of filing a claim. The better the person's credit score, the fewer the claims.
But each insurance company does not use the same scale when evaluating a consumer's credit score. Each company assigns different values for the various aspects of a person's credit score. Those values are based upon each company's own loss experience.
The result is: your quote with one company will probably not match your quote with another company. Hence it's always wise to get quotes from various companies to compare.
You can be sure that this statistic will figure into any auto insurance quote that an insurance company provides for the Mesa area.
There are other factors that figure in, as well. Some of those are...
- type of automobile
- an applicant's driving history
- high-risk drivers in a household
- where a car is parked (residence)
- incidence of fraud
- costs of liability legal suits
(1) You can help reduce the liklihood of theft and reduce your auto insurance premium by installing an anti-theft device.
(2) The possibility that you could experience a vehicle insurance loss is much greater if you live in an urban area with higher traffic congestion. So unfortunately, you can expect a higher quote in urban areas than in rural, suburban areas.
The first cost you may not think about is time. As a result of receiving a speeding ticket, the driver loses the time while pulled over by the police, as well as the time required to pay the fine and/or appear in traffic court. Further time may be lost if the driver is ordered to take a safe driver course.
But without a doubt, the biggest cost is usually felt in future insurance rates. The cost in insurance premiums for a speeding ticket is often times much more than the fine connected with the violation. Some speeding violations can even result in an insurance company totally dropping a driverís coverage or refusing to renew their coverage.
(1) Call the police
(2) Get the info of any other driver(s)...
name, address, insurance company, drivers license number, tag number
(3) Note the date, time, road conditions, location, damage & injuries
(4) Get witnesses' info
(5) Take photos of damage, if possible
(6) Draw a diagram
(7) Notify your insurance company ASAP
When applying for a quote . . .
* * ALWAYS give CORRECT information for the quote. DO NOT try to qualify for discounts by giving false information.
* * Be sure you understand the different types of coverages, so you can be certain that you are comparing the same type of coverage on each quote.
* * Ask for a quote with a low deductible and a quote with a higher deductible, so you can see how much you would save by going with the highest deductible you can handle.
Arm yourself with information.
Make informed choices about your insurance.
Use our zip code box above to get the quotes you need, then purchase a policy that's best for you!
Cheap Full Coverage Auto Insurance
Cheap Insurance Tips
Moving? Unsure of a Zip Code?